2012 is about to become a year gone-by. For some,such as president Obama 2012 has been a great year, and for others it has been a miserable, painful year. One can ask the Republicans, and conservatives, and believe me they will tell you how Painful 2012 has been. All that aside, as I’ve been looking back at 2012, I come to realize that I woke ever day this year. Every morning I opened my eyes and got out of the bed. Oh, and my wife and I were not out in the streets, we had three meals a day, and all of our needs were met.There was no unpaid bill, and we are healthy. Yes 2012 has been a strange year. However, as strange as it may, I realized that I am a blessed man. God has been good to my family and I. As I am Thanking God for allowing me to see another year, I also thank God for YOU, my fellow bloggers, You that endured my posts after posts, and even took a step further and hit the LIKE button, Wow, that by itself is a courage’s act say the least.
Thank you my friends.I thank God for each and every one of you. May the 2013 be a total blessing to you and your loved ones. May Gods hand be upon all that you do.
MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND WEALTHY 2013. MAY YOU BE A BLESSING TO ALL THAT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH.
FROM MY FAMILY AND I TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
- Monday Mischief & Bye-Bye 2012 (raisingrama.com)
- Good Bye 2012! You’ve been good to me! (simplysjb.wordpress.com)
- Good Bye 2012…Hello 2013 (ordinarylifeisextraordinary.wordpress.com)
- Wave Good-Bye (cahusted.wordpress.com)
- Good Bye 2012, and Welcome 2013! Happy New Year! (dshenai.wordpress.com)
- Good-bye 2012, Hello 2013 (notyouraveragemother.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready For 2013 America (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Congress Dysfunction as Deadline Arrives Poses 2013 Risks – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Good Bye 2012 (bbhomepages.wordpress.com)
- Stannard: Bye-bye 2012 (vtdigger.org)