But the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous(Prov 13:22).
In the last days there will be a transfer of wealth into the hands of the righteous for the purpose of funding a great harvest of souls and for believers to have greater influence on society in the name of Christ. This will happen in at least four ways.
1. Supernatural Transfer – Like the Israelites leaving Egypt, Christians and non-profit organizations will receive major gifts from individuals or foundations to carryout their Christian mission. In 2004, the Salvation Army received one of the largest gifts ever for Christian ministry via the founder’s wife of McDonald’s, Joan Kroc, in the amount of 1.5 billion dollars.
2. Power to Make Wealth – God is going to give witty inventions to believers throughout the world that will generate wealth. This has already begun. “But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today” (Deut 8:18).
3. Social Entrepreneurship – Just as Joseph was entrusted with the resources of Egypt to solve a societal problem resulting from a famine in the land, God is going to transfer money to believers who are solving societal problems. Governments will fund private enterprises because government is not been able to do it.
4. Wealthy Individual “Conversions” ? Finally, many non-believers who are wealthy will become Christians in these last days and will begin to use their wealth for Kingdom purposes.
The transfer of wealth is designed to accelerate God’s activity on the earth, not to simply make believers wealthy. Pray that God uses your work life call to accelerate His Kingdom on earth. And pray that God raises up good stewards of wealth.
Did today’s devotion encourage you?
Encourage your friends by sharing TGIF!
- Transfer of Wealth (jodykyoung.wordpress.com)
- The Coming Wealth Transfer (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Are You Salty? (wdednh.wordpress.com)