Tip of the hat to Barb for this reminder 🙂
This is an amazing video that demonstrates our President giving the exact same speech he gave in 2008 again in 2012. Exact same talking points. Exact same attitude. But will it buy him a cup of coffee today? Listen very carefully, and you can’t help but notice the repetition.
Obama says, “The STEPS we must take …
- End our dependence on foreign oil. Spoken in 2008. Has this been accomplished? NO!
- We’ll recruit an army of new teachers. Has this happened? Four years to get started and … nothing!
- Make college affordable. Done it? NO!
- Solar, wind and biodiesel fuels … Solyndra, Amonix Solar, Energy Conversion Devices
- Crumbling roads & bridges … The $800 billion stimulas was supposed to address this – Remember the “shovel-ready jobs? yea, NOTHING!
- “Finally meet the challenges we face as a nation. This is our time to put our people back to work.” Yea? Hundreds…
View original post 143 more words