Yes folks “Joe has done it again! As America‘s History moves forward, one can look back and find many funny vice President that have shared the white House, however i do not think there be any one funnier, nor more shocking than that good ole “Joe”; but that as it may be is not the problem, the problem begins with the kid glove return action of all republicans and conservatives alike after being verbally assaulted by Democrats and their cronies, as it is apparent by Romney’s reply to the newest White House verbal assault on him. Just as resently as few days ago Romney and Ryan were shown in an photo shop doctored poster as Gay Lovers which was posted on Tweeter by some fan, ( YEAH Right!). I do not know about you , but I am sick and tired of all under handed attacks and also the reply that is given by the victims of political verbal assault. It is time to take a stand and let the Democrats know it is NOT OK, to say what they think, and wash it off by apology, boo hoo to that. It is easy to go ahead and trash some one in the political arena, and later, and i say maybe apologize for that remark or statement; Well, Enough is enough. Let us unite on either side and stop this political whore-dome. Speak up America…………..
Biden: Romney Banking Policies Will Put ‘You All Back in Chains’
Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012 02:09 PM
By Henry J. ReskeBiden, known for his over-the-top rhetoric, made the comment in a campaign stop in Danville, Va. It apparently stems from Romney opposition to financial reforms enacted by the Obama administration in response to the 2008 financial crisis.
“Romney wants to, he said in the first 100 days, he’s gonna let the big banks again write their own rules,” Biden said according to NBC. “’Unchain Wall Street!” Biden added, “They’re going to put you all back in chains.”
The Romney campaign labeled the remarks as a “new low” after weeks of “slanderous and baseless accusations leveled against Governor Romney.”
“The comments made by the Vice President of the United States are not acceptable in our political discourse and demonstrate yet again that the Obama campaign will say and do anything to win this election,” Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul said according to NBC. “President Obama should tell the American people whether he agrees with Joe Biden’s comments.”
© 2012 Newsmax. All rights reserved.Read more on Newsmax.com: Biden: Romney Banking Policies Will Put ‘You All Back in Chains’
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama‘s Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
- Biden on Romney: ‘They’re going to put y’all back in chains’ (poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com)
- Joe Biden: “Mitt Romney And The Republicans Are Going To Put Y’all Back In Chains!” (bossip.com)
- Romney camp blasts Biden for ‘chains’ remark, calls it a ‘new low’ (thehill.com)
- Biden to Virginia Crowd: Romney’s Plan Would ‘Put Y’all Back in Chains’ (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Joe Biden clarifies “in chains” remark (cbsnews.com)
- Joe Biden Forgets What State He’s In, Tells Voters Republicans Want To “Put Y’all Back In Chains” (redalertpolitics.com)
- Hey, Joe Biden! It’s the Democrats who are the Party of Slavery (grandoldpartisan.typepad.com)
- Stephanie Cutter: ‘We’re Fine With’ Biden Saying Republicans Want People ‘Back In Chains’ (mediaite.com)
- Romney camp seizes on Biden comment on ‘chains’ (kansascity.com)