An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they
hated each other.
Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into
The old man would shout, “When I die, I will dig my way up and out of
the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”
Neighbors feared him.
They believed he practiced magic because of the many strange
occurrences that took place in their neighborhood.
The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone’s relief,
After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to
The wife put down her drink and said, “Let him dig. I had him buried
upside down. And I know he won’t ask for directions.”
- A Terrible Burial to Recollect (noodletoes.com)
- Deceased Egyptian Man Discovered Alive at Funeral (jdjournal.com)
- I’m about to dry plumb out from all the showers. (america1kelly.wordpress.com)
- Environmentalist Targets Funeral Industry To Decrease ‘Final Footprint’ (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Joke 386 (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- SC woman buried in wrong grave (newsobserver.com)
- Arlington cemetery app to help pinpoint grave sites (usatoday.com)
- New cemetery options for grieving families of veterans (kansascity.com)
- Jersey City’s DeRonde laid to rest in military service at North Arlington cemetery (nj.com)
- Discovery of WWII veteran buried in cardboard box in Florida cemetery sparks outrage (foxnews.com)