No jihad threat in the U.S.? Really?
Now, here’s an interesting storythat developed over the weekend. A homegrown Muslim Moroccan, who thought he had been armed by Al Qaeda operatives, was actually faux-armed by the feds, thank God. But, think about this story–Muslims IN THE US, living here, having grown up here, waking up one day and deciding to join the jihad to destroy American and the West. Think about this. . . .
On July 10, 2001 (yes, that’s right, 2001), the New York Times published an op-ed by a former State Department “counter-terrorism expert” who says Americans are too fixated on the threat from Muslim terrorists.
On Sept. 11, 2001, 19 Muslim jihadists murdered 2,985 people on American soil.
On Feb. 7, 2012, the New York Times published a news article hyping a pseudo study by some university professors with an agenda claiming that Muslim terrorism in the US is overblown and hardly a threat.
But, let’s look at just the first graphic of this so-called study of “jihad risk” in America:
So, the authors of this so-called study tell us that since there were only 20 known terrorist attacks plotted on our soil in 2011, and only about an average of 20 per year for every year since 2001, there really is no threat from domestic Islamic terrorism. But, following this absurd logic, at the end of 2001, we should have just sighed a big breath of relief because there were only three known attacks that year (the WTC, the Pentagon, and United Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania), far less than today’s 20 attacks, which they tell us poses no real threat.
The idiocy of these college professors is that they don’t value human life. Three attacks murdered nearly 3,000 people. Homegrown jihad is a threat because any jihadist can murder thousands, if not tens of thousands, precisely because that is what they are trained to do.
Compare this idiotic faux-study with one published in the Summer of 2011. In a peer-reviewed journal, the Mapping Sharia empirical study of representative mosques across the US found that 80 percent of US mosques are preaching and teaching violence and jihad against the infidel West. Full disclosure: AFLC’s David Yerushalmi was a co-author of this study.
Now, tell us again, sharia and homegrown jihad is not a real threat?
Posted by Robert on February 20, 2012 2:04 PM
- You Will Get Black Listed If you Tell the Truth! (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Reza Aslan blames Spencer and Geller for rise in “anti-Muslim sentiment,” says radical Christians far greater threat than jihadis (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Devout Muslim Homicide Bomber Targeted US Capitol Building, Synagogues, and Military Installations in the cause of Islam (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Robert Spencer: Underwear Bomber Shows That Poverty Doesn’t Cause Terrorism (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Jihadist’s 911 call as he tried to speed to his death ‘in act of Jihad’ at 100mph on New York highway (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Jihad from Jail: Prison Madrassas Use Website MuslimPrisoner.com to preach hatred from behind bars (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Jihad: When Elections Fail (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Norway-Based Muslim Calls for Jihadists to Target the U.S. (ibtimes.com)