The wife of former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, who recently resigned after being caught sending sexually explicit photos to another woman through Twitter, has family connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, reports Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist.
According to Shoebat, Weiner’s mother in law, Saleha Mahmoud Abedin, is named by an Egyptian newspaper as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s International Women’s Organization, also known as the Muslim Sisterhood.
The Sisterhood exists to “spread the Brotherhood’s ideology by infiltrating universities, schools and homes…to penetrate its prohibited ideology into the decision making of the West and in an indirect way under the guise of ‘general needs of women,” in the words of the paper.
Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, also sits on the board of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, alongside top Brotherhood cleric Sheikh Yousef al-Qaradawi.
Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, is a Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Clinton. Sheobat noted that Clinton spoke at the Dar El-Hekma women’s college in Saudi Arabia, which Saleha Mahmoud Abedin is a co-founder and vice dean of. Clinton praised Huma when she took the stage after her mother.
- Weiner’s Wife Tied to the Muslim Brotherhood! (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- ENEMIES OF THE STATE: HILLARY CLINTON MUST RESIGN: Mother of Secretary of State’s Closest Adviser is an Official Member of Muslim Brotherhood; Brother Tied to al-Qaeda Godfather (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Questions About Huma Abedin (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Huma Abedin and her family links to the Muslim Brotherhood (teaandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- More interesting than Weiner’s weiner is Weiner’s wife (bellalu0.wordpress.com)
- Forget about Weiner’s weiner, what about Weiner’s Muslim wife’s familial connections to the Muslim Brotherhood? (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Warning, you’ll need duct tape To Stop Head Explosion (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Revealed: Weiner’s In-Laws’ Secret Muslim Brotherhood Connections (pajamasmedia.com)
- Witch-Hunt Against Huma Abedin (barthsnotes.wordpress.com)