Every single evening
As I’m lying here in bed,
This tiny little Prayer
Keeps running through my head.
God bless all my family
Wherever they may be,
Keep them warm and safe from harm
For they’re so close to me.
And God, there is one more thing
I wish that You could do,
Hope you don’t mind me asking
Please bless my computer too.
Now I know that it’s unusual
To Bless a motherboard,
But listen just a second
While I explain it to You, Lord.
You see that little metal box
Holds more than odds and ends,
Inside those small compartments
Rest so many of my friends.
I know so much about them
By the kindness that they give,
And this little scrap of metal
Takes me in to where they live.
By faith is how I know them
Much the same as You,
We share in what life brings us
And from that our friendships grew.
Please take an extra minute
From your duties up above,
To bless those in my address book
That’s filled with so much love.
Wherever else this prayer may reach
To each and every friend,
Bless each e-mail inbox
And each person who hits send.
When you update Your Heavenly list
On your own CD-ROM,
Bless everyone who says this prayer
Sent up to GOD.com.
- www.God.com (sheila2010.wordpress.com)
- Bruning Desires… (joyislife.wordpress.com)
- See You At The Office (makeithappenmoment.com)
- Lord, Please Bless and Protect Me – Numbers 6:22-27 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Words of Blessing, Prayers of Hope (beckydietz.wordpress.com)
- relationships are complex (hopeseguin2011.wordpress.com)
- Receiving Blessings (thegaiaminute.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: The Key to “Many Blessings” ~ Psalm 40:4 🙂 (veronicaschultz.wordpress.com)
- Is there any difference between tahajjud and qiyaam al-layl? (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- A prayer (katia68.wordpress.com)