U.S. Dept. of Justice W E B S I T E C H A N G E – I M P O R T A N T!
Little by little the subtle changes come until one day we will wake up and be the United Socialist States of America. 2012 is just around the corner so get and stay engaged as if our nation depended on it because it does!!!!!
U.S. Department of Justice ditches red, white, and blue stars and stripes.
Well, how interesting! It seems the U.S. Department of Justice has changed its web site.
Gone are the colorful red, white, and blue U.S. Flag decorations on the page,
Replaced by stark black and white.
In addition, at the top of the page, is a rather interesting quote:
“The common law is the will of mankind, issuing from the life of the people.”
Catchy, huh? Just one tiny little (too small to be relevant obviously) point –the quote is from C. Wilfred Jenks, who in the 1930’s was a leading proponent of the “international law” movement, which had as its goal to impose a global common law and which backed ‘global workers’ rights.’
How very interesting that ‘they’ couldn’t find a nice quote from one of our Founders. People, we have lost our Republic. This is an example of the slow, methodical misuse of power our current government is doing as they lead us to socialism, and destroying our republic as we have known it.
Get ready for 2012 –
Bring back the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA——
“The height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without full investigation.” Benjamin Franklin
- PRESS RELEASE: Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission Sign Antitrust Cooperation Agreement with Chile;Agreement Provides for Increased Cooperation and Coordination Between U.S. and Chilean Antitrust Agencies (fredericacade.wordpress.com)
- Suggestion to Eric Holder.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- Van Jones calls for a fully funded Department of Homeboy Security (yourdaddy.net)
- When was Benjamin Franklin married to Deborah Read (wiki.answers.com)
- Dismissal of Black Panther Defendants: Not Based on Race (theroot.com)
- I Am The Cause Of All Discrimination In The United States Of America (wmbriggs.com)
- Good news on young criminals (forensicpsychologist.blogspot.com)
- Justice Department launches civil-rights probe of Seattle Police Department (seattlepi.com)
- Arctic Glacier settles class-action lawsuit (theglobeandmail.com)
- Judge Hands Out Tough Sentences in Post-Katrina Killing by Police (propublica.org)