Before the end of 2010, Word Press Issued a challenge to its bogglers.The challenge was hard, and frankly hard; especially if you are not that talented to have a decent blog or even be able to write properly. This was the challenge:
(Challenge for 2011: Want to blog more often?
- Post a Day 2011: Post something to your blog every single day through 2011
- Post a Week 2011: Post to your blog at least once a week through 2011)
Now I am not the one that let any Challenge go without an answer, therefore I took Word Press on; yep I did. I announced in the excepting Posted that I’ve read and excepted their challenge , and I will be posting a day in 2011. To day is the 22nd of Jan, and I’ve been posting daily, I even have the official badge in-bedded on my blog to prove it. But , and yes the “BUT” the infamous “BUT”! But it has been a real challenge to write on a daily basics(Word Press to it’s credit have been supplying Ideas on a daily basis vie E-Mail), however the benefits of this challenge have come to bloom. Even though no one is commenting on my blog yet( not counting the pings, and the spam that I get daily), aside from all that the traffic on my blog has increased 10 to 20 percent. Which by the way is great, its awesome. Now why Am I posting this post, well I had nothing to write about and frankly got tiered of just posting the news and other stuff. My blog is about every thing, and every thing is my blog. I do not discriminate on any news that is worthy which pops on the Net. So here we are day 23rd is starting and I Am posting this. May be it is just ranting, or even airing the frustration of not measuring to the blogosphere circle , or even not being recognize; yes I am vain. Regardless I will be posting daily in 2011. My goal for 2011 is to be on the front page of this Blog(Word Press) What do you think?
- I’m Accepting the Challenge (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Post-A-Day Challenge 2011 (shanshantastic.wordpress.com)
- Child Themes Coming to WordPress.org (pressography.com)
- Challenge for 2011: Want to blog more often? (via WordPress.com News) (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Crash Course (web-workathome.com)