Wake up America!
Congressman renews his call to abolish agency that “gropes and grabs” Americans
January 23, 2012
“The police state in this country is growing out of control. One of the ultimate embodiments of this is the TSA that gropes and grabs our children, our seniors, and our loved ones and neighbors with disabilities. The TSA does all of this while doing nothing to keep us safe.
“That is why my ‘Plan to Restore America,’ in additional to cutting $1 trillion dollars in federal spending in one year, eliminates the TSA.
“We must restore the freedom and respect for liberty that once made American the greatest nation in human history. I am deeply committed to doing that as President of the United States.”
The website also posted a picture of Senator Rand Paul talking to reporters following the incident with the TSA:
Congressman Paul has been a long time critic of the TSA. In 2010 he introduced into the House the “American Traveler Dignity Act,” which would remove TSA agents’ immunity from prosecution for implementing invasive pat-down procedures. Paul re-introduced the legislation in the summer.
- Senator Rand Paul Vs. The Anti-American TSA (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Slams “Out Of Control Police State” After Rand Paul Detained By TSA (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- White House sides with TSA in Rand Paul standoff (truthsupport.wordpress.com)
- Senator Rand Paul Detained By the TSA (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul on son’s detention by TSA: ‘Police state’ is ‘growing out of control’ Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/23/ron-paul-on-sons-detention-by-tsa-police-state-is-growing-out-of-control/#ixzz1kIwl7wKi (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- TSA “Detains” Senator Rand Paul (zazenlife.com)
- Sen. Rand Paul “detained” By TSA In Nashville, TSA Denies (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Senator Rand Paul Refuses To Be Groped By TSA Agents, Detained In Nashville (flightwisdom.com)